Job Description and Application
We are looking for a fully qualified bright and enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner to join our outstanding team at Kings Park Day Nursery in Prescot. You must have positive energy, and be able to bring new ideas to our team, plus of course share our love for inspiring and developing children's minds.
At Kings Park Day Nursery we have become synonymous with quality care, and adopt a practical child-centered approach. Because the needs of the individual child are paramount in all our childcare facilities, we work together to create initiatives, supply resources and provide outstanding care to ensure every child’s interests, safety and happiness is central to everything we do.
Kings Park Day Nursery is committed to safeguarding all of their children and staff. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
- Hold a level 3 Childcare qualification.
- Have a good knowledge of the EYFS
- Observe, support and extend children's learning
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS framework
- Work in partnership with parents and carers
- Adhere to nursery policies and procedures at all times
- Be responsible for participating in all self-development activities including appraisals, supervisions and training.
Required education: Diploma/Level 3 in childcare
Experience: Childcare: 2 years (Required)
Education: Diploma (Required)