Job Description and Application
A position has become available for a qualified Nursery Nurse or experienced Nursery Assistant at Kings Park Day Nursery.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Early Years Practitioner looking to advance in their childcare career in a role providing ongoing support, development, training and career progression opportunities.
Your role will include:
- Working as part of a team, promoting an enabling environment in which children can play, learn and develop
- Planning activities to ensure each child is working towards their early learning outcomes
- Completing observations and assessments
- Updating digital journals and maintaining reports on key children’s records
What you will need:
- Level 2/3 Cache, NNEB, NVQ or recognised equivalent Nursery Nurse / Early Years childcare qualification
- Firm understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework
- Sound understanding of observations and developmental reports procedures
- Firm understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures